Saturday, May 5, 2012

Academic Update

If only it were that simple!
Well, the semester is over. I finished 15 credits while working full-time and I survived! The bad news is, I didn't get the C I needed in my math class, so I will have to take math this summer. I'm not going to lie. I was in tears this morning when I found out, but it's not the end of the world. The good news is, I was already planning on taking two classes this summer anyway, so I'm not behind. Even more good news: They are 8 week classes! That's right ladies and gentlemen - I only have to make it through 8 more weeks of school and I will be a college graduate. (Please hold the applause until I get there!)

In the meanwhile, I have a month off from school. Is it sad that I already feel lost? Studdly Hubby and I are looking at each other in amazement that we have all this freedom! After a certain point, you get used to scheduling your weekends around homework and studying. It's really strange not to have to do that. I can't wait until I'm completely done and that becomes my new reality! It's unfortunate that Aaron will still have one more year of school, although I'll be able to do more housework, cooking, etc. so he'll have a little more free time outside of school work. That's the plan anyway. 

I just want to say thank you again to everyone that's been so supportive of me and praying for me through finals. Your encouragement helps keep me going!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment