Tuesday, August 7, 2012

You're Not Gonna Believe This One

Today I, Rachel Faye Driver, found out that I made the Dean's List for the summer semester. No, really! You can find me on the official list here. This was so out the realm of my imagination that it was not even on my radar.

For those of you that have been following along on here, you know that this is a far cry from where I was a year or so ago. I was lucky to even pass a class back then. I have come so far that I actually made the Dean's List! As our vice president would say, "This is a big f***ing deal."

And even bigger deal is the fact that I finish my Statistics course on Friday. And that's it. I'll be done. I am so looking forward to celebrating at my party on Sunday! I don't think everyone there will fully appreciate it's significance, but that's ok. It's not about them. ;-)

This was something I just really need to share with everyone who has supported me and cheered me on in the past few years. It's been a long road, but I'm almost to the end. And I'm in a ridiculously good place right now! Life isn't perfect, but damn if it isn't looking UP! :-D

-Rachel

2 comments: